By: David J. Swandt, Founder and President - Twenty20 Faith
The old English adage, "he doesn't have a prayer!" implies that petitioning God for help through life's challenges is largely ineffective. But nothing could be further from the truth. God's Word says,
" . . . The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." James 5:16
Prayer is the remarkable, unshakable catalyst to deploy the two most powerful forces in the universe; 1) God's unbound love for humanity, and 2) God's power to transform anything and everything before Him.
So the truth is You DO Have a Prayer! And its a powerful and effective weapon to gain victory over despair, difficulty and challenge.
In recent weeks and months, we've witnessed heartbreak and helplessness among the people of Afghanistan at extraordinary levels, carnage from major weather events in the US, a lingering global pandemic and so much more. Perhaps like seldom before, our world needs God's unbound love and transformative power deployed in extraordinary ways to bring rescue, hope, healing and deliverance to people everywhere.
Would you join us in prayer for this?
Additionally, Twenty20 Faith has a dedicated prayer team regularly interceding for the needs of those who engage our ministry and for others around the world in need. Our team would love to pray for any needs you or your loved ones may have. Please let us know by emailing your prayer requests to:
We cherish your continued prayer and support for this ministry.
meet our greek language sponsors!
THANK YOU DAVID & KELSIE!
We are so honored and grateful for the generous sponsorship of the Greek language from David and Kelsie Swandt.
Our full translation and deployment of the Greek language should complete over the next 4 to 6 weeks, and we are excited about the incredible harvest God will author through these seeds of generosity.
Thank you David and Kelsie! Our prayer is that God will pour His endless favor and blessing into your lives to overflow. We pray for the wonderful people of Greece and everywhere Greek speaking people will engage this ministry.
SEMI-ANNUAL REPORT to ISSUE 10/6/21
Our Semi-Annual Report to Donors and Partners for the 6 month period covering April 1, 2021 through September 30, 2021 will issue on October 6, 2021. Donors and partners will receive an emailed report (PDF) on or shortly after that date. It will then become available on our website and social media the week following.
Our goal with this reporting is accountability to our donors and partners, and to show the direct impact your investments into God's kingdom are having through Twenty20 Faith all over the world. THANK YOU for all you do!
INTRODUCING MORE WAYS TO GIVE:
Twenty20 Faith has recently launched several new ways for our donors and partners to invest into God's Kingdom through Twenty20 Faith.
See below or visit: Twenty20faith.org/more-ways-to-give
STOCKS & BONDS:
Donating your appreciated securities to Twenty20 Faith is an effective way to give while avoiding capitol gains and realizing additional tax benefits.
For more information and a full set of instructions, CLICK HERE.
YOUR UNUSED VEHICLE:
Twenty20 Faith has partnered with Charitable Adult Rides and Services (CARS) - a 501c3 organization - which provides a "turnkey" vehicle donation process operating in all 50 US States, including vehicle pickup, auctioning and disposition. CARS retains 30% of sale and the remaining 70% is directed to Twenty20 Faith.
To get started or learn more, CLICK HERE.
FROM YOUR IRA:
If you are age 70 1/2 or older, did you know you can donate directly from your IRA? And if you are 72 or older, each donation counts toward your RMD's without incurring taxable income. To take advantage of this, checks must be made directly from your IRA to Twenty20 Faith, Inc.
Twenty20 Faith, Inc.
P.O. Box 2437
Cedar Park, TX 78630
WE WOULD BE HONORED BY YOUR GENEROSITY
MONTHLY GIFT of $25, $50, $100, $200 or another amount God may place upon your heart. You can setup automated monthly giving through our Facebook page, or with your PayPal Account by Selecting:
ONE TIME GIFT of any size as God may lead.
4 WAYS TO GIVE:
1) DONATE Online via PayPal or Credit Card at: twenty20faith.org/donate
2) DONATE through our Facebook page at: facebook.com/Twenty20Faith
3) Make checks payable and mail directly to:
Twenty20 Faith, Inc. P.O. Box 2437 Cedar Park, TX 78630
4) NEW - For In-Kind DONATIONS of Stocks & Bonds, or to DONATE an un-used Vehicle, visit MORE WAYS TO GIVE for instructions.
THANK YOU for your prayerful and generous consideration. Our prayer is that God will pour out His blessings and favor into all areas of your life!
If you have any questions or comments, send email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twenty20 Faith, Inc. is a 501c3 Tax Exempt Organization, and is recognized by GuideStar as a Platinum Level Charity - their highest rating.
Donations made to Twenty20 Faith, Inc. are tax deductible within the limits of the IRS Code.