More Ways to Give
God loves a cheerful giver, and we are humbled and honored by your generous consideration of giving to Twenty20 Faith - THANK YOU!
We offer our donors and partners numerous ways to invest into God's kingdom through missions giving. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our EIN (Tax ID): 82-4755688
Stocks & Bonds
NEW! Donating your appreciated securities to Twenty20 Faith is an effective way to give while avoiding capital gains and realizing additional tax benefits.
Download instructions by clicking HERE.
Please be sure to email us with information regarding your generous donation at: email@example.com
NEW! Twenty20 Faith has recently partnered with Charitable Adult Rides and Services (CARS) - a 501c3 organization - which provides a "turnkey" vehicle donation process operating in all 50 US States, including vehicle pickup, auctioning and disposition. Your vehicle donation will go to CARS in the name of Twenty20 Faith - CARS will retain 30% of sale at auction. The remaining 70% is directed as a donation from CARS to Twenty20 Faith.
To get started, CLICK HERE.
from your ira
If you are 70 1/2 or older, did you know you can donate directly from your IRA? And if you are 72 or older, each donation counts toward your RMD's without incurring taxable income.
To take advantage of this, checks must be made directly from your IRA to Twenty20 Faith, Inc. Email us with any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org